- Paula Bryant-Ellis, Senior Vice President, Community Development Banking Group, BOK Financial Corporation, Tulsa, Okla.
- Alan Cameron, President and Chief Executive Officer, Idaho Credit Union League, Boise, Idaho
- John P. Carey, Chief Administrative Officer, Consumer Banking, North America, Citigroup, New York, N.Y.
- Jason Engel, Vice President and Chief Regulatory Counsel, Experian, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- Kathleen Engel, Professor of Law, Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Mass.
- Joseph Falk, Consultant, Akerman Senterfitt, Miami, Fla.
- Carolyn "Betsy" Flynn, President and Vice Chairman, Community Financial Services Bank, Benton, Ky.
- Patricia Garcia Duarte, President and Chief Executive Officer, Neighborhood Housing Services of Phoenix, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Louise Gissendaner, Senior Vice President, Director of Community Development, Fifth Third Bank, Cleveland, Ohio
- Ira Goldstein, Director, Policy and Information Services, The Reinvestment Fund, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Greta Harris, Vice President--Southeast Region, Local Initiatives Support Corporation, Richmond, Va.
- Patricia A. Hasson, President, Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Delaware Valley, Inc., Philadelphia, Pa.
- Thomas P. James, Senior Assistant Attorney General-Consumer Counsel, Office of the Illinois Attorney General, Consumer Fraud Bureau, Chicago, Ill.
- Kirsten Keefe, Senior Staff Attorney, Empire Justice Center, Albany, N.Y.
- Lorenzo Littles, Dallas Director, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Larry B. Litton, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, Litton Loan Servicing LP, Houston, Texas
- Saurabh Narain, Chief Fund Advisor, National Community Investment Fund, Chicago, Ill.
- Andy Navarrete, Senior Vice President, Chief Counsel--National Lending, Capital One Financial Corporation, McLean, Va.
- Jim Park, President and Chief Executive Officer, New Vista Asset Management, San Diego, Calif.
- Ronald Phillips, President, Coastal Enterprises, Inc., Wiscasset, Maine
- Kevin Rhein, Division President, Wells Fargo Card Services, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Shanna Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Fair Housing Alliance, Washington, D.C.
- H. Cooke Sunoo, Director, Asian Pacific Islander Small Business Program, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Jennifer Tescher, Director, Center for Financial Services Innovation, Chicago, Ill.
- Stergios "Terry" Theologides, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Saxon Mortgage, Irving, Texas
- Mary Tingerthal, President, Capital Markets Companies, Housing Partnership Network, St. Paul, Minn.
- Linda Tinney, Vice President, Community Development, West Metro Region Manager, U.S. Bank, Denver, Colo.
- Luz Urrutia, Chief Executive Officer and President, El Banco de Nuestra Comunidad, Roswell, Ga.
- Edna Sawady, Council Chair, Economic Inclusion Consultant, New York, N.Y.
- Michael Calhoun, Council Vice Chair, President, Center for Responsible Lending, Durham, N.C.
The Consumer Advisory Council--a statutory body established pursuant to the 1976 amendments to the Equal Credit Opportunity Act--advises the Board of Governors on consumer financial services. Its members, who are appointed by the Board, are academics, state and local government officials, and representatives of the financial services industry and of consumer and community interests. In 2009, the Council met with the Board on March 26, June 18, and October 22.
Return to top