- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, 2012
Current Research Topics
- Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Crises
- Banks in Macro Models and Financial Policy
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2012 - present
- Queralto, Albert (2014). "A Model of Slow Recoveries from Financial Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1097. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gertler, Mark, Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, and Albert Queralto (2012). "Financial Crises, Bank Risk Exposure and Government Financial Policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 59, Supplement, pp. S17-S34.
Last update: October 6, 2014