- Ph.D., Economics, Georgetown University, 1997
- M.A., Economics, Boston University, 1989
- B.S., Chemistry, St Lawrence University, 1982
Current Research Topics
- Evolution of Financial Markets Post Crisis
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
Assistant Vice President
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- 2010 - 2013
- 2006 - 2010
Director, Debt Management
- 2003 - 2006
- 2000 - 2003
New Zealand Treasury
- 1997 - 1999
- Huther, Jeff W., and Jason S. Seligman (2013). "Yield Curve Impacts of Forward Guidance and Maturity Extension Programs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-72. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Huther, Jeff, and Anwar Shah (2005). "A Simple Measure of Good Governance," in Shah, Anwar ed., Public Services Delivery. Washington, D.C.: World Bank, pp. 39-61.
- Huther, Jeff (2000). "Relating Labor Productivity to Wages in Service Sectors: A Long-Run Approach," Economic inquiry, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 110-122.
- Shah, Anwar, and Jeff Huther (1999). "Anti-Corruption Policies and Programs: A Framework for Evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2501. The World Bank.
- Shah, Anwar, and Jeff Huther (1999). "Applying a Simple Measure of Good Governance to the Debate on Fiscal Decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1894. The World Bank.
- Huther, Jeff (1997). "An Empirical Test of the Effect of Board Size on Firm Efficiency," Economics Letters, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 259-264.
- Huther, Jeffrey W. (1997). "Empirical Essays in Economics. Part I: Unbalanced Productivity Growth and its Effects on Real Labor Costs. Part II: Inefficiencies in Firm Governance," Ph.D. dissertation, Georgetown University.
Last update: October 6, 2014