- B.A., International Affairs, George Washington University, 1969
- Ph.D., Economics, George Washington University, 1983
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 1975 - present
- Annable, James E., and Joyce Zickler (1977). "A Simple Forecasting Model of Quarterly Labor Market Behavior Contingent on Real Outlook and Prices," Working Paper Series 2. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zickler, Joyce K. (1977). "Recent Labor Market Trends," Federal Reserve Bulletin, vol. 63, no. 7, pp. 617-625.
- Member, NBER Conference on Research in Income and Wealth
Last update: December 8, 2014