- Ph.D., Economics, Brown University, 2013
- M.A., Economics, Brown University, 2009
- B.A., Economics, University of Notre Dame, 2007
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Economics
United States Naval Academy
- 2014 - present
- Coleman, Nicholas S., and Leo Feler (2014). "Bank Ownership, Lending, and Local Economic Performance during the 2008-2010 Financial Crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1099. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coleman, Nicholas S. (2013). "Essays in Government Finance," Ph.D. dissertation, Brown University.
Institute of Applied Economic Research, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
University of Sao Paulo, Department of Economics, Sao Paulo, Brazil
I.A.D.B. and World Bank, 8th Meeting of Latin Financial Network, Bridgetown, Barbados
European Banking Center and C.E.P.R., 4th Financial Stability Conference, Tilburg, Netherlands
World Bank Finance and Private Sector Seminar Series, Washington D.C.
American University, Department of Economics, Washington, D.C.
7th Swiss Conference on Financial Intermediation, Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- Quarterly Journal of Economics
- Journal of Development Economics
Last update: October 6, 2014