- Ph.D., Economics, Columbia University, 2012
- M.A., Economics, Columbia University, 2008
- M.Sc., Economics, Middle East Technical University, 2005
- B.A., Economics, Middle East Technical University, 2002
Current Research Topics
- Real Business Cycles in Emerging Countries
- Financial Intermediation and Sudden Stops
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2012 - present
International Monetary Fund
Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- 2003 - 2006
- Akinci, Ozge (Forthcoming). "Global Financial Conditions, Country Spreads and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Emerging Countries," Journal of International Economics.
- Akinci, Ozge (2013). "Global Financial Conditions, Country Spreads and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Emerging Countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1085. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Akinci, Ozge (2012). "Real Business Cycles in Emerging Countries," Ph.D. dissertation, Columbia University.
- Akinci, Ozge, Olcay Yucel Culha, Umit Ozlale, and Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu (2006). "The Effectiveness of Foreign Exchange Interventions Under a Floating Exchange Rate Regime for the Turkish Economy: A Post-Crisis Period Analysis," Applied Economics, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 1371-1388.
- Journal of International Economics
- Economic Letters
- Emerging Markets Finance and Trade
Last update: February 3, 2014