- Ph.D., Economics, Stanford University, 2007
- A.B., Economics, Harvard University, 2000
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2007 - present
- Black, Lamont K., Chenghuan Sean Chu, Andrew Cohen, and Joseph B. Nichols (2012). "Differences Across Originators in CMBS Loan Underwriting," Journal of Financial Services Research, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 115-134.
- Black, Lamont K., Chenghuan Sean Chu, Andrew Cohen, and Joseph B. Nichols (2011). "Differences Across Originators in CMBS Loan Underwriting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-05. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chu, Chenghuan Sean, Phillip Leslie, and Alan Sorensen (2011). "Bundle-Size Pricing as an Approximation to Mixed Bundling," American Economic Review, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 263-303.
- Chu, Chenghuan Sean (2010). "The Effect of Satellite Entry on Cable Television Prices and Product Quality," RAND Journal of Economics, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 730-764.
- Chu, Chenghuan Sean, Andreas Lehnert, and Wayne Passmore (2009). "Strategic Trading in Multiple Assets and the Effects on Market Volatility," International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 143-172.
- Bajari, Patrick, Chenghuan Sean Chu, and Minjung Park (2008). "An Empirical Model of Subprime Mortgage Default from 2000 to 2007," NBER Working Papers 14625. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Last update: March 13, 2013