- Ph.D., Economics, Washington University in St. Louis, 2005
- M.A., Economics, Washington University in St. Louis, 2000
- B.A., Economics, Northwestern University, 1996
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2006 - present
Oxford University, Department of Economics
Johns Hopkins University
- 2009 - present
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- 2000 - 2006
- D'Amico, Stefania, and Thomas B. King (Forthcoming). "Flow and Stock Effects of Large-Scale Treasury Purchases: Evidence on the Importance of Local Supply," Journal of Financial Economics.
- D'Amico, Stefania, and Thomas B. King (2012). "Flow and Stock Effects of Large-Scale Asset Purchases: Evidence on the Importance of Local Supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-44. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlson, Mark A., Thomas B. King, and Kurt F. Lewis (2011). "Distress in the Financial Sector and Economic Activity," B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, Vol. 11, no. 1, Article 35.
- Bassett, William, and Thomas King (2008). "Profits and Balance Sheet Developments at U.S. Commercial Banks in 2007," Federal Reserve Bulletin, vol. 94, pp. A1-39.
- King, Thomas B. (2008). "Discipline and Liquidity in the Interbank Market," Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, vol. 40, no. 2-3, pp. 295-317.
- King, Thomas B., and James Morley (2007). "In Search of the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 550-564.
- King, Thomas B., Andrew T. Levin, and Roberto Perli (2007). "Financial Market Perceptions of Recession Risk," Finance and Economic Discussion Series 2007-57. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- King, Thomas B., Daniel A. Nuxoll, and Timothy J. Yeager (2006). "Are the Causes of Bank Distress Changing? can Researchers Keep Up?" Federal Reserve Bank of St.Louis Review, vol. 88, no. 1, pp. 57-80.
- Hall, John R., Thomas B. King, Andrew P. Meyer, and Mark D. Vaughan (2003). "Do Jumbo-CD Holders Care about Anything?" in Kaufman, George,G. ed., Market Discipline in Banking: Theory and Evidence. Amsterdam; London and New York: Elsevier JAI, pp. 359-384.
Last update: March 18, 2013