- Ph.D., Economics, Harvard University, 2012
- M.A., Economics, Bocconi University, 2007
- B.A., Economics, Bocconi University, 2005
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2012 - present
- Nannicini, Tommaso, Andrea Stella, Guido Tabellini, and Ugo Troiano (2013). "Social Capital and Political Accountability," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 222-250.
- Stella, Andrea, and James H. Stock (2012). "A State-Dependent Model for Inflation Forecasting," International finance discussion papers 1062. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Last update: October 6, 2014