- Ph.D., Economics, University of Bonn
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2010 - present
University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- 2008 - 2010
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Economics
- 2007 - 2008
- Marquez, Jaime R., Ari Morse, and Bernd Schlusche (Forthcoming). "The Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet and Overnight Interest Rates: Empirical Modeling of Exit Strategies," Journal of Banking and Finance.
- Neuhierl, Andreas, Anna Scherbina, and Bernd Schlusche (Forthcoming). "Market Reaction to Corporate Press Releases," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
- Scherbina, Anna, and Bernd Schlusche (Forthcoming). "Asset Bubbles: An Application to Residential Real Estate," European Financial Management.
- Marquez, Jaime R., Ari Morse, and Bernd Schlusche (2012). "The Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet and Overnight Interest Rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-66. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neuhierl, Andreas, and Bernd Schlusche (2011). "Data Snooping and Market-Timing Rule Performance," Journal of Financial Econometrics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 550-581.
- Schlusche, Bernd (2009). "Price Formation in Spot and Futures Markets: Exchange Traded Funds Vs. Index Futures," Journal of Derivatives, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 26-40.
Institute for Quantitative Investment Research
Inquire UK Research Grant
- European Economic Review
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Journal of Futures Markets
Last update: March 13, 2013