- Ph.D., Economics, University of California - San Diego, 2011
- M.A., Economics, University of California - San Diego, 2008
- B.S., Bus. Admin--Finance&Econ, Fordham University, 2000
Current Research Topics
- Corporate Governance
- Effects of Regulation
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
Adjunct Assistant Professor
American University, Kogod School of Business
- 2013 - present
Johns Hopkins University, Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts & Sciences
- 2013 - present
Bureau of Economic Analysis
- 2003 - 2006
Investment Banking Analyst
- 2000 - 2003
- Vojtech, Cindy M. (2012). "The Relationship between Information Asymmetry and Dividend Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-13. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vojtech, Cindy (2011). "Understanding and Managing Corporate Agency Problems," Ph.D., University of California, San Diego.
- Landefeld, J. Steven, Barbara M. Fraumeni, and Cindy M. Vojtech (2009). "Accounting for Household Production: A Prototype Satellite Account using the American Time use Survey," Review of Income & Wealth, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 205-225.
- Landefeld, J. Steven, Rosemary D. Marcuss, Kerry Sutten, Cindy M. Vojtech, and Matthew R. Balazik (2005). "Strengthening America's Economic Infrastructure," Survey of Current Business, vol. 85, no. 8, pp. 8-11.
- Landefeld, Steven, Barbara Fraumeni, and Cindy Vojtech (2005). "Accounting for Nonmarket Production: A Prototype Satellite Account using the American Time use Survey," BEA Papers 0056. Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Landefeld, J. Steven, Brent R. Moulton, and Cindy M. Vojtech (2003). "Chained-Dollar Indexes: Issues, Tips on their use, and Upcoming Changes," Survey of Current Business, vol. 83, no. 11, pp. 8-16.
Last update: December 9, 2013