- Ph.D., Economics, Indiana University, 2007
- M.A., Economics, Indiana University, 2003
- B.Sc., Economics, Sofia University (Bulgaria), 1999
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2007 - present
Center for Econometric Model Research
- 2003 - 2007
- 2002 - 2003
- Peneva, Ekaterina (2011). "Some Evidence on Factor Intensity and Price Rigidity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1652-1658.
- Peneva, Ekaterina V. (2009). "Factor Intensity and Price Rigidity: Evidence and Theory," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-07. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Last update: March 13, 2013