- Ph.D., Economics, Duke University, 2011
- M.A., Economics, Duke University, 2008
- B.A., Economics, Northwestern University, 2004
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
- Anenberg, Elliot, and Edward Kung (2013). "Estimates of the Size and Source of Price Declines due to Nearby Foreclosures," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-84. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anenberg, Elliot, and Patrick J. Bayer (2013). "Endogenous Sources of Volatility in Housing Markets: The Joint Buyer-Seller Problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-60. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anenberg, Elliot (2012). "Information Frictions and Housing Market Dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-48. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anenberg, Elliot (2011). "Loss Aversion, Equity Constraints and Seller Behavior in the Real Estate Market," Regional Science & Urban Economics, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 67-76.
- Anenberg, Elliot (2011). "Essays on Housing Market Search and Dynamics," Ph.D. dissertation, Duke University.
Chicago Fed Bank Structure Conference, Econometric Society Summer Meetings, Housing-Urban-Labor-Macro Conference, Duke University Seminar
Federal Reserve System Applied Micro Conference, Urban Economics Association Conference, Bank of Canada Seminar
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Homer Hoyt Dissertation Award, First Prize
- American Economic Journal: Applied Economics
- American Economic Review
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Journal of Housing Economics
- Journal of Housing Research
- Real Estate Economics
- Regional Science and Urban Economics
Last update: March 4, 2014