- Ph.D., Economics, University of Chicago, 1998
- B.A., Economics, Carleton College, 1992
Current Research Topics
- House Prices and Macroeconomics
- Measuring the Shadow Banking System
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 1998 - present
- Campbell, Sean D., Morris A. Davis, Joshua Gallin, and Robert F. Martin (2009). "What Moves Housing Markets: A Variance Decomposition of the Rent-Price Ratio," Journal of Urban Economics, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 90-102.
- Gallin, Joshua (2008). "The Long-Run Relationship between House Prices and Rents," Real Estate Economics, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 635-658.
- Gallin, Joshua (2006). "The Long-Run Relationship between House Prices and Income: Evidence from Local Housing Markets," Real Estate Economics, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 417-438.
- Gallin, Joshua Hojvat (2004). "Net Migration and State Labor Market Dynamics," Journal of Labor Economics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 1-21.
- Gallin, Joshua, and Randal Verbrugge (2007). "Improving the CPI's Age-Bias Adjustment: Leverage, Disaggregation and Model Averaging," Working Papers 410. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Fleischman, Charles A., and Joshua Gallin (2001). "Employment Persistence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-25. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Canadian Journal of Economics
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Journal of Housing Economics
- Journal of Human Resources
- Journal of Labor Economics
- Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking
- Journal of Political Economy
- Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Journal of Regional Science
- Journal of Urban Economics
- Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
- Real Estate Economics
- Regional Science and Urban Economics
- Conference on Research in Income and Wealth
Last update: August 2, 2013