- Ph.D., Finance, Columbia University, 2006
- M.A., International Development Policy, Duke University, 1998
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
- 2005 - 2011
- Li, Gu, and Dayong Huang (Forthcoming). "Money, Substitutions and Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research.
- Li, Gu, and Paul McNelis (Forthcoming). "Yen/Dollar Volatility and Chinese Fear of Floating: Pressures from the NDF Market?" Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
- Gu, Li, and Dayong Huang (2010). "Sales Order Backlogs and Momentum Profits," Journal of Banking and Finance, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 1564-1575.
- Ang, Andrew, Li Gu, and Yael V. Hochberg (2007). "Is IPO Underperformance a Peso Problem?" Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 565-594.
- Ang, Andrew, Li Gu, and Yael V. Hochberg (2006). "Is IPO Underperformance a Peso Problem?" NBER Working Papers 12203. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Last update: March 13, 2013