- Ph.D., Economics, University of Maryland, 2013
- B.S., Economics and Mathematics, The Ohio State University, 2007
Current Research Topics
- Economic Conditions and Household Formation
- Internet and Labor Supply
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Dettling, Lisa J. (2013). "Broadband in the Labor Market: The Impact of Residential High Speed Internet on Married Women's Labor Force Participation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-65. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dettling, Lisa J., and Melissa Schettini Kearney (2011). "House Prices and Birth Rates: The Impact of the Real Estate Market on the Decision to have a Baby," NBER Working Papers 17485. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Economic Club of Washington
Vernon E. Jordan, Jr. Fellowship
- American Economic Association
Last update: October 21, 2013