- Ph.D., Economics, University of Maryland, 2013
- B.S., Economics and Mathematics, The Ohio State University, 2007
Current Research Topics
- Economic Conditions and Household Formation
- Internet and Labor Supply
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Dettling, Lisa J., and Joanne W. Hsu (2014). "Returning to the Nest: Debt and Parental Co-Residence among Young Adults," Finance and Economics Discussion Papers 2014-80. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dettling, Lisa J., and Joanne W. Hsu (2014). "The State of Young Adultsí Balance Sheets: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review, vol. 96, no. 4, pp. 305-330.
- Dettling, Lisa J., and Melissa Schettini Kearney (2014). "House Prices and Birth Rates: The Impact of the Real Estate Market on the Decision to have a Baby," Journal of Public Economics, 110, pp. 82-100.
- Bricker, Jesse, Lisa J. Dettling, Alice Henriques, Joanne W. Hsu, Kevin B. Moore, John Sabelhaus, Jeffrey Thompson, and Richard A. Windle (2014). "Changes in U.S. Family Finances from 2010 to 2013: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Vol. 100, no. 4.
- Dettling, Lisa J. (2013). "Broadband in the Labor Market: The Impact of Residential High Speed Internet on Married Women's Labor Force Participation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-65. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Economic Club of Washington
Vernon E. Jordan, Jr. Fellowship
- American Economic Association
Last update: February 9, 2015