- Ph.D., Economics, London School of Economics, 2011
- B.Sc., Econometrics and Mathematical Economics, London School of Economics, 2004
Current Research Topics
- Sovereign Debt
- Non-bank Credit Intermediaries
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan (2012). "The Timing of Sovereign Defaults Over Electoral Terms," International finance discussion papers 1047. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan, and Bernardo Guimaraes (2012). "U.S. Real Interest Rates and Default Risk in Emerging Economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1051. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan, and Bernardo Guimaraes (2009). "US Real Interest Rates and Default Risk in Emerging Economies," CEP Discussion Papers 0952. Centre for Economic Performance.
Free University of Berlin
Workshop on Sovereign Debt
Finance and Accounting Department Seminar
RIEF IX Doctoral Meetings
RIEF IX Doctoral Meeting
Best Conference Paper in International Finance
- Journal of Development Economics
- Fiscal Studies
- Macroeconomic Dynamics
- Royal Economic Society
- European Economic Society
Last update: December 9, 2013